Rushwood - Part Time Resident Representative
We are seeking a motivated, fast-paced, results driven part time sales person for Korman Residential at Rushwood located in Northeast Philadelphia, PA. The Leasing Consultant is the primary point of contact for current and prospective residents. Outstanding customer service and sales skills are essential to the position.
• Greeting prospective residents, qualifying, determining needs and preferences, professionally present the community and a specific apartment while providing features and benefits.
• Perform proper follow up with prospective residents.
• Ensure that office, clubroom, models and market-ready vacant apartments are in perfect condition; this may include light housekeeping.
• Correctly complete all lease applications, assist with application verification, and notify prospective residents of results in a timely manner.
• Enter all traffic, telephone calls and other daily activity into the computer.
• Call or visit competitive properties to update market survey as needed
• Participate in ongoing resident relations including telephone calls and resident functions. Assist with resident concerns or related activities as requested by management.
• Accept service requests from residents, route to maintenance department for prompt processing and conduct service follow-up when job is completed.
• Physically inspect property when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to the community manager.
• Contribute ideas to the community manager for marketing the property and improving resident retention and satisfaction.
• Attend any training classes/meetings as required or recommended by management.
• Make outside sales calls as needed
• Prior sales and customer service skills
• Results Driven
• Self Starter
• Commitment to outstanding customer service
• Strong time management skills
• Able to multi-task
• Team player
• Computer literate
• Professional appearance
• Available to work on weekends, and attend some occasional evening events
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent closing ability
How To Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "P/T NE Phila Leasing Agent" in the subject line.