We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly-motivated, results-driven Assistant Property Manager to work with the Property Manager to maximize the long-term operating performance of his or her property. Effective personnel management and development, a thorough understanding of the competitive market, high standards for customer service, and helping to oversee the physical condition of the property and general operating procedures are essential to this role for successful management of the property.
- Rental collections, managing and mitigating resident delinquencies and developing resident retention initiatives
- Managing delinquency through efficient rental collections, posting rents, daily deposits and filing legal proceedings in accordance with county codes
- Establishing and maintaining positive rapport with residents, providing them with superior customer service
- Establishing, monitoring, and enforcing operating policies and procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Reviewing and participating in monthly operating financial statements and budget to actual variance explanations
- Accept service requests from residents, route to maintenance department for prompt processing and conduct service follow-up when job is completed.
- Contribute ideas to the general manager for marketing the property and improving resident retention and satisfaction.
- Physically inspect property when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to the general manager.
- Assisting with renting apartments and supervise leasing team through the process
- Assist with resident concerns or related activities as requested by management.
- Participate in ongoing resident relations including telephone calls and resident functions.
- Attend any training classes/meetings as required or recommended by management.
- Previous experience in property management (2-5 years)
- Superior customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Professional appearance
- Strong time-management skills
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
The “Benefits” of Employment
- Employee referral payment program
- Education reimbursement program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short-term disability
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Apartment Discount
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com and indicate "Assistant Property Manager" in the subject line.