Winchester Walk - Assistant Property Manager
Northeast Philadelphia, PA
• The Assistant Property Manager works with the General Manager to maximize the long-term operating performance of his or her property. Effective personnel management and development, a thorough understanding of the competitive market, high standards for customer service, and helping to oversee the physical condition of the property and general operating procedures are essential to this role for successful management of the property.
• Accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Establishing and maintaining positive rapport with residents, providing them with superior customer service
• Assisting with renting apartments and supervise leasing team through the process
• Establishing, monitoring, and enforcing operating policies and procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Reviewing and participating in monthly operating financial statements and budget to actual variance explanations
• Previous experience in property management (2-5 years)
• Superior customer service skills
• Attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Team player
• Professional appearance
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate "Assistant Property Manager" in the subject line.