Managing investments since 1917
OUR CONTINUED SUCCESS in a cyclical industry is rooted in a corporate culture that applies a conservative mindset with innovative and best practices, delivering above-market returns to our investors. Korman Residential is a privately held real estate investment firm with fully integrated management, acquisition/disposition, and repositioning capabilities.
Korman Residential's objective is to provide superior investment performance through opportunistic multi-family acquisitions and value-add repositioning in markets with strong fundamentals. We strategically partner with well established owners and operators to leverage resources on an as needed basis.
We take our fiduciary responsibilities seriously through in-depth underwriting and have been providing timely and accurate oversight for our institutional and private investors for generations.
For more information:
Christian M. Troll
Chief Financial Officer
Korman Residential Properties, Inc.
1787 Sentry Parkway West
VEVA 18, Suite 420
Blue Bell, PA 19422
(215) 244-5139 Office
(215) 638-4072 Fax
Korman Residential Capabilities
- IDENTIFY MULTIFAMILY ACQUISITION OPPORTUNITIES through an extensive network of contacts including commissioned sales representatives, property owners, operators and the financial community. We strategically acquire properties and portfolios in targeted markets where we can create substantial value.
- DILIGENTLY UNDERWRITE OPPORTUNITIES through detailed financial analysis, demographic analysis, and modeling. Once under contract our experienced Due Diligence Team thoroughly inspects all aspects of the property and we coordinate all required third party activities.
- RELATIONSHIPS WITH FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS allow us to move quickly as opportunities arise, and on very competitive terms. These relationships also generate numerous off-market investment and joint venture opportunities.
- EXTENSIVE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE enables us to devise and perform value-add redevelopment and repositioning strategies generating superior cash flow and growth in asset value.
- ON-SITE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is measured by Best-In-Class standards. We evaluate our management teams by their ability to meet budgeted goals while providing superior customer service. Korman Residential has received numerous industry awards, including the 2010 MVP Award for Best Property Management Company from APTS Magazine.
- AS RESPONSIBLE FIDUCIARIES we have implemented a rigorous system of internal controls. We have a professional staff of accountants and analysts, each with a minimum of a bachelor's degree, and our accounting managers are CPA's. Using quantifiable data and metrics, we measure property performance against budget and ensure that all financial reporting is completed in an accurate and timely manner. We offer the same level of service and management capability to institutions, partnerships, and individual investors that we provide for our own equity portfolios.
- IMPLEMENT DISPOSITION PROGRAMS when planned goals and values are realized.
- FULLY INTEGRATED website, property management software, and lead management application, enabling 24-hour online leasing. In addition, top industry personnel were recruited to strengthen management capabilities and maximize financial results.
Korman Residential invests in and manages multi-family property portfolios in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Florida.